mercoledì 16 luglio 2014

An outfit per day: Bachelorette party in Milan

Hello my dear friends!
I've found the right outfit for the ones of you who have to attend their best friend's Bachelorette party. I thought this look in particular for a party in the city of Milan, better if in a nice restaurant in a street as chic as  Montenapoleone street. Milan is the most glamorous of the capitals of fashion so you have to adapt yourself to the look required by that city if you want people will say "wow!look at that girl! how well dressed!".
Milan is an intricate city, bold and refined at the same time; it wants to show off but with grace and elegance. So,in my opinion, for this kind of occasion you should wear this adorable dress by Valentino:

 

I must admit that I love Valentino Garvani's style,I love every single piece of his collections but this dress...this dress is simply amazing! One of the best dresses I've ever seen in all my life!
I can assure you because I saw this dress from life in "La Rinascente" (in piazza Duomo-Milan),it's very intricate and particular but,by an overview,it seems really simple and linear because all the elements of which it is composed are perfectly harmonized. A really well done dress...wonderful.
This is the back:

Cast an eye on the details in Macramè:

It's 93% cotton and 7% polyester and 100% silk georgette lining.
It was originally sold for 3.980 € but now reduced to 2.786,00 € (-30%)
You can buy it online on the official store:  http://store.valentino.com/item.asp?siteCode=VALENTINO_IT&tskay=CD784FB3&cod10=34425902FD&gender=D&macroMarchio=112&yurirulename=itemMacroMarchio

the maison complete the look with a pair od co-ordinated espadrilles:
 

I don't like them so much,or better: they're nice but in my opinion inappropriate to this kind of situation: we are at an exclusive party in Milan,not on a beach in Rimini!
So I Suggest you an other pair of shoes (always from Valentino):
Red rockstud pumps:

 

Buy them here for 630€ : http://store.valentino.com/item.asp?siteCode=VALENTINO_IT&tskay=CD784FB3&cod10=44583610QJ&gender=D&macroMarchio=112&yurirulename=itemMacroMarchio

Finally the Red Rockstud clutch (1.100,00 €) :


http://store.valentino.com/item.asp?siteCode=VALENTINO_IT&tskay=CD784FB3&cod10=45213173WI&gender=D&macroMarchio=112&yurirulename=itemMacroMarchio

Today total look from Valentino...From the emperor of fashion to your own wardrobe!
Love you all! :* x                                                 Shopie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento