venerdì 25 luglio 2014

Jenny Packham Bridal collection 2015

Hey friends!
At long last now it's possible to admire the new Jenny Packham bridal collection on the official website:
http://www.jennypackham.com/pages/2015-catwalk
With its delicate and very romantic models it seems to be the perfect choice for a wedding in the countryside,totally immersed in the luxuriant and verdant nature (I can hear birds singing too!)
These are my favourite pieces:




The last one reminds me another Jenny Packham dress worn by HRH The Duchess Catherine of Cambridge in two different occasions. It's a long navy blue evening gown that she used for the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Gala:



She recycled it on the 11 February 2014 for the Gala at the National Portrait Gallery:




Not my favourite one...but really nice! What do you think of this collection?
Love you all,my friends!   Sophie x

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento