martedì 15 luglio 2014

Throws a look at ...

Hey fashion addicted!
Throws a look at the Haute Couture A/W 2014-2015 collection by Ralph & Russo.
First of all I want to say that this is one of my favourite maison! I think the style of Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo is the perfect balance between the magnificence of Baroque and the linearity of modernism, the great meeting of ancient and contemporary times,the fusion of elegance and seduction into the same dress; their items are sexy and pure at the same time.
The collection was so presented:


These are my favourites ( even if I love all of them!) :


I love this one! So sophisticated and pretty! It reminds me Princess Grace of Monaco (she is for me an icon of beauty,I love her style really much).



  This reminds me the style of Elie Saab (one of my favourite stylist)...doesn't it? Simply wonderful!

 To be honest,I didn't expect a model like this...it seems more "Erdem" than Ralph & Russo...however it's very nice.

This electric blue dress reminds me one of the best outfit I've ever seen that is an "Alberta Ferretti" long dress worn by Belen Rodriguez during the first night of the Sanremo Music Festival in 2011:

And the last but not the least is...the bridal dress!!! An important occasion needs an important dress and Ralph & Russo offers you the solution. Imagine yourself walking down the aisle with this gown: You'll be not just the bride but the star of the day,you'll shine of beauty......there are no words to describe how gorgeous it is. Wow!

 You can see the complete A/W 2014-2015 collection on : http://www.ralphandrusso.com/

With love, Sophie x

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento