lunedì 8 settembre 2014

Out in NYC

Hello my friends readers!
I'm back to share with you an outfit which I consider perfect for a night out in a such sparkling City as only New York can be!
Here it is:


It's part of  the F/W 2014 pret-a-porter collection by Elie Saab (who is in absolute my favourite Stylist! I love this maison!). It's perfect for a dinner in one of the many New York chic restaurants, as well as for a simple walk in the City but also for an exclusive party (imagine how wonderful you'd appear wearing this dress during the New Year's Eve Party on December 31st ! simply gorgeous!)

Let's look at it better:


Amazing!
For more informations and details you can visit the official web site (this is look 47) :



This is "Mandolina" (120mm) and,as you can see from the red sole, it's by Christian Louboutin (I think you've already noticed that I love this man and each of his creations).
This pair of shoes is simply marvellous and you can buy it online for 1,075.00€ on the official web site: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/it_en/shop/women/mandolina-multi.html
Lovely!!!

And you can complete the look with this amazing "Lady Dior" black Satin Bag:




But It's available ONLY in a Dior official boutique.

That's all for now,my dear friends! Have a nice day and...enjoy your stylish walk in NY ! ;) 
Love you all,Sophie. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento