venerdì 10 ottobre 2014

Mrs Clooney (Amal Alamuddin) style in Venice

Miss Amal Ramzi Alamuddin,British and Libanese lawyer, specialized in international law,criminal law and human rights, married the really famous Hollywood actor George Clooney in Venice (Italy) becoming one of the most envied women in the world and better known as Mrs Clooney.

Her engagment Ring:
 
Their Wedding Rings:
 




For the wedding ceremony she wore a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta gown (he photographic rights have been sold to Vogue America and spouses Clooney have donated the proceeds to charity).
Here there are some photos that I found on the net:




                                         

  
 


 
 
 
 
This wedding dress is simply wonderful! I love it too much!
And for the party,we have a second dress (which is more comfortable for dancing until dawn):
 

 
This is an Oscar de la Renta Fall 2014 piece. This twenites style dress reminds me too much of "The Great Gatsby" (which in fact takes place in those years). I love "The Great Gatsby", I love thid kind of style...so I can't not to love this dress!!! I adore it! Right choice Amal!!!
 
But now let's take a look at all the outfits shown by neo-Mrs Clooney during her days in the lagoon:
 
4) Dolce&Gabbana :
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
3) Alexander McQueen :




 
 
(Really similar to the one worn by yhe First Lady Michelle Obama):


2)Stella McCartney:

 



 
 1) And finally my favourite one! Giambattista Valli:





 

All her outfit are magnificent,I love her style and her choices. She's always elegant,sophisticated and never banal...Perfect in ever occasion. Well Done Amal! You could easily be considered a fashion icon!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento